ey Agnew and Lindy Duncan tied for third, a stroke back. Agnew shot 67, and Duncan | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jokergreen Jan 20 '17
VANCOUVER, BC – With 6:52 seconds remaining in Thursday’s game in which the Vancouver Canucks were clinging to a 3-2 lead, Jannik Hansen got whistled for a questionable interference call after he got tangled up with San Jose’s Adam Burish. Wayne Simmonds Flyers Jersey . Considering the ice already seemed titled in the Sharks favour given the way they had stormed the Canucks net from the opening face-off, it seemed like the Hansen penalty would likely be the break San Jose needed to tie the game. That, however, wasn’t the case. As it has been through the first 14 games of the season, the Canucks penalty kill once again went about its business. Rising to the challenge in a pivotal moment, the Canucks managed to successfully run off the two minutes of short-handed time and the frantic five minutes that followed, and somehow escaped the Shark Tank with a one-goal victory. Despite giving up a power play goal to Logan Couture in the second period, the Canucks finished the night three for four on the penalty kill, pushing their recent run of success to 20 of the last 22 times they’ve been shorthanded. Overall, they sit sixth in the National Hockey League killing penalties with an efficiency rate of 87.3%. That’s up four percent from their final position a year ago when they started strongly on the penalty kill then, as with so many other facets of their game, faded badly in the second half of the season. The Canucks have needed to be strong on the penalty kill in the early going this season as only three teams in the league have been short-handed more than the 55 times they’ve been sent to the penalty box. Goaltending plays a huge role in any successful penalty kill and Ryan Miller has been spectacular in that regard. Including Thursday night, he has been beaten only four times while shorthanded. Chris Tanev (3:12) and Alex Edler (3:07) lead the way as the only Canucks skaters to average over three minutes of short-handed time per game, with Dan Hamhuis (2:39), Brad Richardson (2:29), Chris Higgins (2:10), Kevin Bieksa (2:05) and Nick Bonino (2:02) all over the two-minute mark. “It’s kind of a mindset,” Richardson said of successfully killing penalties. “I do a lot of it and it’s something I do take a lot of pride in. The specialty teams are a huge part of the game and we’ve taken a look at the stats and the more times we win the special teams battles we win the games. Definitely it’s a huge part of our success and every time you get out there you’re trying to focus on keeping the puck out of your net.’ In crunch time on Thursday night, the Canucks were able to make that happen to preserve their 10th victory of the young season. The challenge – and it will be a big one -- will be to keep the penalty kill sharp the remainder of the season. But right now, given the learning curve the Canucks are dealing with trying to implement new head coach Willie Desjardins’s systems in all areas of the ice, it appears the penalty killers are catching on quickly. “To me, there’s maybe a tiny bit of structure change but most of penalty killing is attitude and wanting to outwork the power play,” Richardson said about the changes Desjardins has made while playing a man or two short. “There might be some subtleties on how you fore-check or how you line up when they come at you, but I think most of it comes down to hard work.” Without question, the Canucks penalty killers are putting in the effort and that hard work has been rewarded. One look at Vancouvers lofty perch in the overall standings a month into the new season is proof of that. Brian Propp Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Flyers Jersey . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on.GOFFSTOWN, N.H. -- Sadena Parks won for her second Symetra Tour title in three weeks, beating Jackie Stoelting on the second hole of a playoff Sunday in the New England Charity Classic. Parks, the 24-year-old former University of Washington player from Tacoma, won the SEFCU Championship two weeks ago in Albany, New York, to become the second black winner in Symetra Tour history. LaRee Sugg was the first black champion on the developmental tour, winning in 1998 in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. "This second win just shows how much Ive improved over the year," Parks said. "It not only means a lot to me, but I know it means a lot to my fans, supporters and my team." Parks earned $15,000 to jump from sixth to third on the money list with $51,615. The top 10 after the final four events will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I dont want to say that I have my LPGA Tour card yet, but its looking pretty good right now," Parks said. "Ever since I was 9 years old, the LPGA Tour was my goal and it has been a long journey and now I am almost there." Parks won with a par oon the second extra hole -- the par-4 17th at Stonebridge -- after both players opened the playoff with birdies on the par-5 18th. Brayden Schenn Jersey. Parks closed with a 5-under 67 to match Stoelting at 8-under 208. Both players played the back nine in 5-under 31, with Parks birdieing the final two holes in regulation and Stoelting birdieing No. 18 for a 66. Parks forced the playoff with her birdie on No. 18. "I hit my drive right into the bunker and didnt think I had a shot into the green," Parks said. "I knew if I hit a punch 4-iron fade I could get it out and leave myself a little short. It happened to roll on the green, which was awesome. I left my third putt a little short." She then made an 8-foot putt. "I drained the putt. It was clutch," Park said. "I think I threw a strong fist pump in there somewhere." The 28-year-old Stoelting, from Vero Beach, Florida, earned $9,007 to move from seventh to sixth on the money list at $44,787. Lacey Agnew and Lindy Duncan tied for third, a stroke back. Agnew shot 67, and Duncan had a 68. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jian zhuo Jan 22 '17
coach outletcanada goose uknike blazer lowsac longchamp pliagemoncler outletnike shoes for menthe north face outletlouboutin chaussureslouis vuitton outletcoach outletcoach outlet storefitflops sale clearanceray ban sunglasseshermes handbagsmichael kors outlet clearancechaussure louboutinbirkenstocksmichael kors handbagspolo ralph lauren outlet onlinemulberry pursepandora ukhollister cougg outletnfl jerseyschi flat ironcheap jordanstommy hilfigerfitflops shoesadidas yeezy boostmichael kors handbagsmichael kors outlet clearanceconverse outletugg canadanorth face jacketscheap uggsadidas superstaradidas super coloradidas nmdcoach factory outletkd 9 shoesmichael kors handbags outletjames shoesrolex replica watchesugg boots canadaair jordan ukcheap uggstrue religionmichael kors outletghd straightenerscoach outletjimmy choopandora jewelrybirkenstock shoespolo outletkate spade outletnike factory storeoakley sunglassespandora uked hardydiscount oakley sunglassesuggsadidas shoescheap nhl jerseyspolo ralph lauren outletred bottoms outlet online polo ralph lauren outlet onlinemichael kors handbagscoach outletnike air max 90pandora outletmichael kors outlet onlinemlb jerseys wholesaleray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletralph lauren outlet onlinetrue religion outlettoms outletmont blancceline outletcoach factory outletmichael kors handbagspandora outletcanada goose jacketsnike free run blackgucci outletlouis vuitton pas cherchristian louboutin outlettrue religion outlet storenmd adidasgucci purseslouboutinlouboutin shoesugg australiacanada goose outletralph lauren outletlouis vuittonvalentinorolex watchestoms outlet storeugg salecheap uggstiffany and conike storeray ban sunglasses outletcoach factory outletrolex daytonabirkenstock sandals canada goose outlettrue religion jeansmichael kors outletralph lauren clearancetory burch outlet storelongchamp uklouis vuitton outletcheap jordanscanada goose jacketschristian louboutin outletjames harden shoeschristian louboutinlongchamp handbagscheap uggstiffany and co outlettommy hilfiger shoeschristian louboutin outletpandora charms saleugg outletyeezy boostcoach outletfendi handbagscoach outletpolo ralph laurennike air force 1nike roshe runpandora charmsugg australiabasketball shoescanada goose uklongchamp outletvans shoesair maxcheap jordanspolo outletralph lauren outletnmd adidasmichael kors outletadidas stan smithmichael kors canadacheap jordansadidas outletralph lauren outletghd hair straightenerscoach outlet storepuma shoesraybankate spade handbagsfitflops sale clearancetiffany outletbirkenstock sandalschristian louboutin shoescoach outlet storegucci outletnike air maxfitflopskobe shoesugg outletcanada goosepandora charmsralph lauren sale clearancenike air maxtrue religion outletcheap jordan shoesmichael kors outletnike cortezpolo ralph lauren outlettrue religion jeanscanada gooseugg boots outletfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outletabercrombie and fitch outletyeezy boost 350polo outletmichael kors pursesugg outletlebron james shoesoakley sunglasseslongchampcoach factory outletcoach outletpandora jewelry outletcoach outletugg bootsmoncler jacketsuggs canadalouis vuitton outletreplica watchessupra for salegucci ukmichael kors outlet onlinemont blanc penstimberland bootsparada handbagslouis vuitton canadacoach outletfitflopsoakley vault sunglassescheap ray banscoach outlet store online clearancesugg boots canadacheap oakleystoms shoes outletchristian louboutincanada gooseyeezy boost 350canada goose outlet onlinefred perry polomichael kors canadachaussures louboutinlouis vuitton handbags outletrolex replica watchesred bottoms shoescanada goose outlethermes handbagsray ban sunglassestoms shoesmichael kors outlet storeuggscheap nfl jerseyslevis jeansbirkenstocksmulberry handbagspandora charmsred bottomsmichael kors ukcoach outletwholesale nike shoesprada outletfitflopscoach outlet storeyeezy boosttrue religion outletcoach outletkate spade outletcheap jordansbirkenstock sandalsgucci handbagspandora charmsyeezy boost 350sac longchamp pas cherlongchamp outletbeats earbudspandora uktrue religion jeanspolo ralph lauren outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoesgucci handbagscoach outletcoach factory outletcanada goose jackets uknike air maxmbt shoescoach outletgucci outletadidas superstarmichael kors handbagsjordan shoesugg bootspandora jewelrycoach outlet store online clearanceslongchamp bagsfit flopsmichael kors outletcheap jordan shoeslouis vuitton outlettoms outletgucci handbagspandora jewelrycoach canadachristian louboutin saleugg boots clearancecoach factory outletcheap jordans free shippingconverse shoestoms shoes outletmonclercheap mlb jerseysugg outletthe north facecoach outletadidas outletcoach factory outletcheap nike air maxlongchamp uknmd shoesed hardychristian louboutin shoesralph lauren outletcheap oakleyslouis vuitton outletcanada goose outletralph lauren sale clearanceoakley sunglasses outletcanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketscoach factory outletnike free 5.0nike free flyknitabercrombie kidsugg australialouis vuitton outlet storesteph curry shoesadidas nmdcheap ugg bootscoach factory outletcoach factory outletoakley sunglassesnike free run flyknitmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagstrue religion jeanscheap jordanstrue religion outletcheap mlb jerseysmichael kors bagsuggslouis vuitton handbagshollister clothingmichael kors pursesadidas ukcoach outlettiffany and cocoach factory outletnike air maxmichael kors handbagscoach factory outletadidas shoescoach outlettoms shoesborse guccimichael kors outlet clearancepandoralouboutin pas cherlouis vuittoncheap jerseys from chinachristian louboutincheap omega watchescoach factory outletray ban sunglassesoakley vaultmichael kors outlet onlinehollister kidstrue religionsac longchamp pas cherfit flopscoach factory outletchristian louboutin outletcoach outletkate spadelongchamp bagsmichael kors outlet clearancetrue religion outletlouboutincanada goose saleadidas nmdralph lauren outletabercrombie and fitchlongchamp handbagscheap jerseyscoach outletomega replica watchespandora charmscheap ray ban sunglassesmichael kors handbagspolo ralph lauren outletversace shoesjordan shoesadidas yeezylouboutin ukcanada goosecoach outlet storemichael kors outletralph laurencanada gooseralph lauren outlet onlineralph lauren pas cherkate spade handbagsnike air max outletadidas yeezycheap uggslouis vuitton factory outletfake rolexcoach outletceline outlet storelevis outlet onlinelebron james shoes 2016michael kors outletmichael kors outlet storeray ban sunglasses discountugg australiabeats headphonesadidas nmdair jordan retrougg boots on salecheap jordansnike air maxred bottomsdoudoune monclermoncler outletbuy red bottomsadidas shoesbeats by dr drered bottoms shoescoach factory outletugg bootsadidas yeezynike tnnfl jerseys wholesaleralph laurenlouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletconverse trainersrolex watcheschristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassesferragamo shoesugg salelongchamp bagsmichael kors outlet clearancekate spade handbagsralph lauren outletoakley sunglassesuggsnike air max 90burberry outlet nike huarachecoach factory outletugg outlet storehollister clothingmichael kors outlet onlineoakley sunglassesed hardy salelongchamp outlet storepandora jewelrymichael kors outletkevin durant shoesoakley sunglassesmoncler jacketsmichael kors uklouis vuitton outletnike storeadidas uktory burch outletdolce and gabbana outletcheap mlb jerseyscoach factory outlettrue religionrolex watchesmichael kors outletjordan pas chernike rosheugg australia bootsair maxchristian louboutin shoesrolex watches ukmoncler outletcanada goose salechristian louboutin shoesair max 95ed hardy clothingyeezy 350 boostcheap oakley sunglassescheap oakley sunglasseshollister clothing storemichael kors outletmichael kors outletoakley sunglassesbeats by dreburberry outlet storecheap oakley sunglassesfit flopsburberry outlet canadacheap jordansadidas yeezysac longchampnike shoeshermes birkinmichael kors outletcheap nike shoespandora braceletfred perrymichael kors outlet clearancevans outlet storeyeezy boostugg boots20170122zhuo
chenlixiang Jun 7
mt20180609cheap oakley sunglassesmulberry uklouboutin shoescoach factory outletphilipp plein outletdooney and bourke handbagstory burch outletmichael kors outletpandora jewelrymichael kors outletdr martensred wing outletnew balance shoescoach outletcanada goose outletmoncler jacketsbirkenstock shoeschristian louboutin outletchristian louboutin shoesecco shoes for menair max 2018north face jacketspandora outletugg outletralph lauren uknike air max outletugg bootsadidas yeezycoach outlet store online clearancessupreme clothingtimberland bootsnike outletpuma rihanna shoesysl outletyeezy boost 350ray ban sunglasses discountlouis vuitton outlet onlinefitflopsgap polo shirtscoach outletpandora outletsalewa shoesmlb jerseyshermes handbagscoach outletphilipp plein shirtcole haan outletcheap oakley sunglassescheap jordansmichael kors outletnike air maxmulberry handbagscoach outlet storeair max 2018cheap jordansadidas superstarralph lauren sale clearancelongchamp outletcoach outlet storeoakley sunglassesmonclersaint laurent outletcanada goose jacketsjordan retro 11coach outlet store onlinekate spade outletugg outlethermes handbagssalvatore ferragamo shoeswolverine bootsadidas shoespandora charmslongchamp outlet onlinecheap nike air maxgarmont bootsadidas yeezy boostcoach factory outletnmd adidasbirkenstock sandalsnike outletpandora jewelry official sitemichael kors outlet canadavalentino shoesyeezy boostvans storesupreme new yorkdr martens outletkate spadecanada goose salecanada goose outletecco shoeskate spade outletcanada goosekate spade handbagsgivenchy handbagscoach factory outlettimberland outletfitflops sale clearancecoach factory outletcoach outlet storemt20180609